Fire incident reported at Parliament Annexe constructing | India News

NEW DELHI: Seven fireplace tenders had been rushed to Parliament Annexe constructing in central Delhi after a hearth incident was reported there Monday morning, an official stated.
The Delhi Fire Service official stated the hearth broke out on the sixth ground of the constructing.
A name was obtained at 7.30 am and it’s suspected the hearth began following a short-circuit.
The fireplace has been introduced below management, stated Atul Garg, Director, Delhi Fire Service.

Source link