According to a report in Times Now, that is the primary time that CBI has formally launched an announcement so far as Sushant Singh Rajput’s case is anxious. According to the directives of the Supreme Court, all of the circumstances which can be filed by the CBI need to be uploaded on the CBI’s official web site which will probably be achieved very quickly.
#Breaking | Sushant Singh Rajput demise probe: After getting the notification from Govt of India, CBI is within the proc… https://t.co/1MTurAlVST
— TIMES NOW (@TimesNow) 1596715207000
The report additionally added that the Bihar cops have returned to the state from Mumbai and the CBI has been in contact with them for the case. The first step within the case would be the accumulation of all of the case recordsdata, diaries in addition to statements that Bihar police has recorded. The CBI officers have additionally said that they’ve a mandate to hold out a pan India probe, owing to which they may even be coming to Mumbai.
The FIR filed by the Bihar Police by Sushant’s father KK Singh will formally be taken over by the CBI. The report said that will probably be a matter of hours earlier than the FIR will probably be formally uploaded on their web site.
Sushant Singh Rajput was discovered hanging in his Mumbai condo on June 14.