Nayagarh district secured highest passing share of 86.51% whereas Jharsugyda district marked the bottom go share of 40.71%.
Last 12 months the go share of Odisha plus Science end result was 72.31%. Announcing the outcomes, minister stated the explanation for two% drop in end result was as a result of emphasis on 100% CCTV protection in examination centres.
The college and mass training minister Samir Ranjan Das introduced Odisha larger secondary outcomes for the Science stream via a video convention because of the pandemic state of affairs.
Odisha Board has made the Odisha plus two outcomes obtainable on-line and SMS for public entry.
The Odisha end result for Science stream is now obtainable on the official web site of the Board CHSE — chseodisha.nic.in. Along with the Board’s web site, the outcomes might be accessed on the Odisha Result portal — orissaresults.nic.in.
Students who await Odisha plus two Science end result 2020 can examine their outcomes from the hyperlink supplied beneath. Candidates have to login with their Odisha HS registration quantity and roll quantity.
Click right here to examine CHSE Odisha plus two Science end result 2020
Odisha plus two Science end result 2020: Highlights
* The Odisha plus two Science end result declared round 11.45 am in the present day i.e., August 12, 2020.
The passing share of Odisha plus two Science outcomes recorded at 70.21%.
* Compared to final 12 months, there’s a drop of two% within the passing share of Odisha HS Science end result 2020.
* Boys outperform ladies with 39% go share whereas 31% ladies handed.
* 20 institutes file 100% outcomes.
* This 12 months, 15 institutes have zero outcomes.
* 137 college students secured above 90% marks.
* Nayagarh district secured highest 86.51%.